Friday, March 2, 2007
Hi Ya'll!
Alright. Since we live out in Virginia all by our lonesome, some of you might need some catching up on what's been going on in our lives. Nate and I both graduate in April. He will be attending medical school next year. He has been accepted to two schools in Virginia, has an interview in Vermont next week, and will hear back from Utah at the end of the month. Treyton, our little two year old, is a wild, wild boy! He has so much energy but is just so dang cute! He loves to talk, wrestle, play with playdoh, and cook with mommy! We have another one on the way due here on April 18th. This one is a girl, so hopefully she will just want to sit still and play tea so I can get a break. Everything is going great for us and we love it where we live, but we are ready for a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Play tea? I sure miss you Woody. (sorry Nate, she's still Woody to me)
I hate to break it to you but...i dont think your new little one will just sit still and play tea! No break for you.....Sorry! I love you though and you are a GREAT mommy!
Hey Woody, I am excited to hear from you. Congrats on med school and the new coming baby. I miss your positive attitude! Have fun.
Post a Comment