here's the little girl, 8 pounds even, 21 inches long: very sweet! (also posted by nate, see, i have a soft side too)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so darned glad you've got this place for us to see these photos! I LOVE the ones of Treyton!!! He's such a cutie! And now that I'm dying to hold little Jayci, at least I get to see these photos for now! She's wonderful - and we can't wait to see more photos and then really get to hold her! It's hard being a grandma this far away!!! Love you all - - Mom Woody
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is soooo beautiful. Such a precious angel straight from heaven. And that Treyton, what a handsome boy, just like his daddy! We're so happy for you. Congratulations on graduation....both of you are awesome!!! Hope all is well. We love you! Aunt Becky and family
4 comments:
I am so darned glad you've got this place for us to see these photos! I LOVE the ones of Treyton!!! He's such a cutie! And now that I'm dying to hold little Jayci, at least I get to see these photos for now! She's wonderful - and we can't wait to see more photos and then really get to hold her! It's hard being a grandma this far away!!!
Love you all - - Mom Woody
She is adorable!! And she does not look like an alien! I am excited to see ya'all very soon. Love, Mandi
She is beautiful you guys! Congrats! We can't wait to meet her!
The Smiths
Rob, Ki, and Ella
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is soooo beautiful. Such a precious angel straight from heaven. And that Treyton, what a handsome boy, just like his daddy! We're so happy for you. Congratulations on graduation....both of you are awesome!!! Hope all is well. We love you! Aunt Becky and family
Post a Comment