Monday, June 11, 2007

Worst Mom Award!!!



So we went golfing as a family on Saturday. Treyton looked so cute in his new glasses and his saddle shoes. While we were at the course Treyton was riding in the cart with me (Alyson). I turned a corner and he flew out and I ran over his arm. As if that wasn't bad enough, I panicked and stopped the cart right on it!! I felt so awful. Luckily he was okay and got away with just some tread marks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I have to say this story made me laugh. Poor Treyton, he'll be lucky to make it out of his toddler years unscathed.

Beach Hendersons said...

Oh poor boy. I really feel for him. On one of our golfing trips...I tried to lean over the cart and pick up a golf ball as the cart was moving...Ryan and his long arms were doing the same thing...why couldn't I? Funny I should ask myself...bc as I leaned over I flew out of the cart...and the cart just kept going. It'll be a great story he'll remember for the rest of his life.