Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Cat's Out...

If you happened to have noticed that I haven't been around as much: not blogging, emailing, calling, hanging out, etc., there is a pretty good reason. I have been working on growing one of these:
It's true! We now have a lime-sized baby #4 on the way! It's a little crazy, I know. And I would say we are excited, but I've been too sick and Nate's heard me complain WAY too much for us to be super excited yet. We are definitely looking forward to the baby, but can't wait to be out of this stage of pregnancy. The good thing is, though, with the help of some medication, this pregnancy has gone well. The sickness and exhaustion is a good sign that everything is still on track. And, since we have now had an ultrasound and heard the heartbeat via doppler, my doctor says the miscarriage risk is WAY down. Good news! It's always hard getting too excited when I find out I'm pregnant because I just don't know which way its going to go. But, we are pretty sure this one is going to stick and we are excited to meet the newest (and last!) addition to our family in the first week of November! Only 28 weeks left....And since I've known since week THREE at the end of February, I am pretty sure this one is going to feel like forever. One more fun thing is that since we are moving at the end of May, Dr. Mahoney told me she would do a quick ultrasound at my 16 week appt. to find out if we are going to have a "superhero or princess" (my kids insist the boy's middle name is going to be Batman and the girl's name is Princess Aurora Rose). Can't wait until then!

16 comments:

Alicia said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I've been wondering where the heck you've been?! Which means we need to get together a few more times before you move! So excited for you guys!

Furniss Family said...

That is so exciting!! We are really happy for you guys :) The first 15 weeks of pregnancy is never fun and so exhausting! Please let me know if you need help with anything Alyson!! I'd love to help.

Olsens said...

Congrats!!!! So exciting! You have beautiful children, can't wait to see another one. Good luck being sick. That is the worst.

Maddy said...

congratulations!!!!! that's so exciting, and i can't wait for the day when i can say this is my last :) haha. your kids are gorgeous so i can't wait to see this new little one too. we need to get together one more time before you move!!

Jamie Miller said...

Congratulations!! Wish you the best!!!

melynda said...

oh my gosh, congrats! i totally knew, but i am so mad you didnt call me!! i love you and am so happy for you guys. you are such great parents and i am SO jealous you are going to be done!! i am sorry you have been sick, but i am so glad its going well, love you.

The Fox Family said...

congrats again! i later was thinking how crazy it is that this is your 4th! Your the first of all the dental/med students here to take the #4 plunge aren't ya? 4 seems like a REAL family! ha! soo exciting!

LauriAnn said...

Hooray! How exciting! Too bad you haven't been feeling well. Hopefully that should end soon. I have two weeks of school left...and then I am calling!

Jackie said...

Hooray! I love this news. Congrats to the max!

Marci*Jake said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. Sorry you haven't been feeling good, hopefully you are almost past that!

Mandi said...

HOORAY!!!! COngratulations! We love you and hope you feel better soon!

Joy and Ted said...

Congratulations!! You just didn't want to be left out with the ward pregnancy surge, right?! I'm so glad you are feeling better too.

Cam and Josie said...

Congrats guys! Hang in there with the morning sickness--I don't wish it upon ANYONE. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

Hksedwick said...

Congrats! Sorry I didn't say anything yesterday, I'm such a loser! Awesome news, guys!

Richard

Rucker Family said...

Congrats! That's such exciting news! I'm so glad that everything's looking good. Hope you get feeling better soon. Good luck with the move! And P.S. love all the updates and pics of your kids! They are so stinkin cute!

Luke and Niki said...

OH MY GOSH LADY!!! I cant believe it! Congrats and I hope you feel better soon. But will you guys please let us catch up!