
This is what I had to come home to after connecticut. What a dork!! He thought it was so fun to change his facial hair every day for a week or two, putting new designs in it. YUCK!!

This is our sweet baby girl's first attempt at eating oatmeal. She is getting better and really loves it.

Jayci and Trey just hanging out on the couch together. He really loves his baby sister and she doesn't cringe and flinch every time he comes near anymore...just half of the time!

While Nate was out of town two nights ago, I took Jacyi to get her ears pierced...without him knowing. He thinks they're cute, but was so mad!! He thinks she is too young. Which she is. It was an impulsive thing and I felt so bad! But she did really good and only cried for about a minute. Treyton, however, was opening packages and hiding around the store, so I ended up having to pay for a bunch of things. Little menace!

While I was on my trip, Ryan (nate's brother) came out from Utah for a conference. Nate got to meet him up at a baseball game in Baltimore. He had SO much fun and loved getting to see Ryan.
4 comments:
ok i love love love the earings! i am so glad you did it, they are so cute. if i ever have a girl i will do the same thing (maybe even the day she comes out!) i want to see your purple hair! i cant wait to see you all!! mel
Hey you bums!!! Its about time u got the internet and updated your blog! The sharps just disapeard for a while. We had no idea what happend to u!!! sniffle...sniffle. Well it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. We cant wait to see you guys at Homecoming!!
p.s. remember arrested development?? mmmmmm...could we possibly get that back?? =)
Ok so even though I'm not a fan of your daughters name, she is TOO cute! We miss you guys so much! Jackson is growing so fast! We definitely have to hang out with you guys the next time we go to Richmond!
Hey guys! Those photos of Jayci are so cute! She is so bright-eyed and adorable! And I'm sure Trey is just a little gentleman :) We really miss you guys and hope all is well with med school! Take some photos of the leaves out there for us--I miss the colors! (By the way, I need the website for that white headband you got Jayci! The one where you can change the flowers!)
Post a Comment