Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FINALLY!!!

So, we have been without internet for over a month. I feel like I just emerged from a dark, lonely cave!! So sad. Anyways, there is lots to catch up on. We have now officially settled in Richmond. We are liking it here. Nate has fun at school with friends, but studies more than I have ever seen him do in all years of ohis college career combined! Treyton is liking going to the library and the park. He also enjoys playing in the front yard with the much more racially and ethnically diverse neighborhood we are now living in! Jayci just turned five months old. She loves to roll, scoot around on her stomach and her back, and eat anything she can get her hands on! As for me, I am still just reading lots and missing having any friends. Our ward has lots of students in it with families, so you just kind of get lost in the shuffle. I am sure it will get better though.

Before we got settled in , I went with the kids up to Connecticut to visit my sister and her family. We had so much fun. Treyton loved following Karinn EVERYWHERE she went...poor girl couldn't get any peace! And the kids loved Jayci and were great with her. It was also really fun for me to spend some time with my sister. Being ten years apart, we never had too much in common until the last couple of years. So it was fun to just hang out and laugh with her! Here are some pics to catch you up on the last month...


2 comments:

us... said...

Yeah Sharp Family! I wondered where you had gone. Just kidding, JACIE IS BEAUTIFUL. She is getting so big! LOve the beard Nate. Does she like the earings or does she pull at them? Anyways looks like life is treating you well. Somedays I miss BV and I never thought I would say it but it is true. Keep in touch!

Ashley said...

Hey guys! Haven't heard anything for a while so I was wondering how things were but they look like they're going great!! Jayci is getting so big!! What a cutie!! I want to pierce my girl's ears too when she's a baby so we'll see how Roger feels about that!! :)