Nate and I have decided to make it a Christmas tradition in our family to get the kids matching Christmas jammies on the first of december for them to wear the whole month to get excited for Christmas. These are the ones we picked this year. Aren't they cute?
Next are some pictures from this weekend. Todd and Heather came down again and on Saturday we (minus a studious Nate) went to Williamsburg. It was really fun and the kids actually did a pretty good job about being out in the cold all day.
And lastly is just a picture of us before church on sunday.
4 comments:
Those are really adorable PJ's! That's a good tradition...Luke's parents still do that for the family too! Last year we got sweats with "Taylor" down the side of the leg. Even the babies got one!
Those jammies are so cute! Your family picture is precious! Hope school is going well.
What a cute little family!
I love the cute pictures! I'm sure Trey is excited for Christmas! Also, we need your address for your Christmas card!
Post a Comment