Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tag...

Chelsey tagged me, so here I go. I am supposed to describe six unusual things about me. There are just so many to choose froM! If anyone else can think of better ones, feel free to post it.

1. I am obsessive compulsive about reading. I start a book a book and I cannot, for the life of me, put it down. Unless the book is just incredibly horrible or offensive. Nate can always tell when I have been reading that day because the house looks the exact same as when he left!

2. I love to write essays. I can whip out a five page paper, with sources and everything, the night before it's due. What can I say? I am great at B.S.ing.

3. It bugs the crap out of me when towels are not folded into thirds when they are on the rack.

4. I hate when people (Nate) keep their blinkers on after they have changed lanes, keep the wipers on when the rain has let up, or don't turn the lights on when it is starting to get dusky.

5. In many ways I am most definitely my mothers daughter, but in one particular way, the apple fell far from the tree. The rest of my family is incredibly clean and organized, and I am SO not!! So if you surprise me for a visit, excuse the messy house.

6. I tap dance.

Okay, so now I am supposed to pick six people to tag as well. I choose Jamie, Sarena, Melynda, Josie, Niki, and Bonnie. Good luck, its harder than it seems to come up with six.

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

Yea! I'm so glad that you continued the tag. You're so funny. I think we are similar in a lot of ways...especially the love of reading and annoyance at driving habits. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry this is unrelated! I couldn't figure out how to reach you except here. :)

We would love to send you a Christmas card. What is your new address?

You can write me at ssknight@mac.com. :)

Luke and Niki said...

I just did this one! haha I didnt know you tap?? Thats awesome!

sharpest family said...

Thanks for the tag. It should be an interesting list I come up with. This is a cute idea! Love the pics of my cute nephew and niece!! See ya soon! Bonnie
p.s. That thing about the blinker, windshield wipers and lights...well, I think it must just run in the jeans. Aaron too. Our headlights come on by themselves thank goodness but he typically won't use the brights and it scares me to death speeding (because of course he's always speeding :) ) through the darkness and not being able to see what's ahead!

sharpest family said...

I meant "run in the genes". Oops! Bonnie