Thursday, April 28, 2011

FOUR

Last Monday, our little Jayci turned FOUR. Can you believe it? She has promised us that she won't get any bigger. We celebrated her birthday at a beach house in New Jersey with the whole Woodruff clan. It was so much fun! She got breakfast in bed, we played games, went to the beach (although NOT in the water..brrr...), opened presents, and had cake and ice cream. I still can't believe she is four!











Fun Facts about Jayci:

1. She is in the 75% for weight and height...so all of you people who keep commenting on her pop-belly: She IS proportional!
2. She has picked up being shy around adults from Treyton recently. Real fun.
3. She is an avid Belieber.
4. She loves to write her own name and do homework pages from workbooks at home.
5. She basically colors better than Treyton does already!
6. She still loves all things princess, pink, purple, and Fairies.
7. When she finishes her first "breakfixt" in the morning, she comes in and asks for "second breakfixt".
8. She will lay on my bed sobbing until I come down to check on her because she has so go to the bathroom so badly but doesn't want to miss even a minute of Sleeping Beauty, which she has seen about twenty times!
9. She LOVES her brothers.
10. We are hoping we might steer her toward one of the "girlier" sports, but we are pretty sure we won't be successful. She really doesn't have an athletic bone in her body. She just wants to prance and dance around!
11. She loves to give "Papa" hugs and "pop" your head off when she squeezes.

We could not imagine our family without this little girl. She is constantly making us laugh and smile. Even though she has her "moments", they are rare and far between. She really is probably the sweetest and most mild-tempered little girl I know! I am pretty sure I am going to get it when she hits preteens...but I'll enjoy it until then!

5 comments:

melynda said...

Happy Birthday Jayci!!

she is so dang cute, i love that hair. what a fun birthday to have on vacation. i am totally jealous!! love you guys.

Furniss Family said...

Happy 4th Birthday Jacyi!! She is such a doll and always so sweet! Glad she had a great birthday :)

Larry and Janice said...

We adore that little girl!!! You can "pop our heads off" anytime!

LauriAnn said...

You should send her out our way for an afternoon and Hayes will teach her how to utilize the "pause" feature. He uses it to the point of abuse.

Mandi said...

Awwww. How sweet. I LOVE the close-up picture of her laying in the sand!