Sunday, October 28, 2012

Utah- Part 1

In Idaho, there is so much built in at the ranch that we don't usually have to leave it to have all of our fun and keep in the kids entertained. That, combined with the fact that everyone was sick and nasty made for not too many pictures. In Utah, with people recovered and with going on so many day trips since my parents moved into a town home (which is actually very spacious and nice just not quite conducive to crazy kids) I have a ton of pictures, so I'll be breaking it up into parts. Phew! Long introduction, huh?!




Emery snuggling with Uncle Tyson while he watches as many TV shows as he can before moving to Nigeria 2 weeks later.

Treyton introducing his Woodruff cousins to Beyblading.

Emery loved my Grandpa Hart's shoes and kept trying to eat them!

After six months, look who finally decided he wanted to take a binki! Now she uses it whenever she goes to sleep and it is pretty awesome.

Some of the millions of cute great-grandkids with their great-Grandpa!

Playing at Liberty Park. I love that place!
I just had to. What the crap is that on her head?!!!! Yep, it was her hair.

The water was a bit cold for Griffey.

Chillin with Grandpa.
My best friend, Melynda, met us from Farmington at the park with her two little guys. Griffin had a crush and wanted to hold hands...with both Mel and Dax.
Eating our picnics. See that bruise on Treyton's shoulder? We were at a bouncy place and some kid shoved him off the side of the slide!

Tys, Diana, Logan, and Mason.

Cute little Logan!
Best little cousins Jake and Treyton.

Later that night we headed to Spanish Fork to my other brother, Kyle's, house. Roasting marshmallows and making smores is a family tradition.

Emery hanging out with Alexis.

Griffin ran the whole length until he fell at the end. Didn't quite grasp the concept of the slide.

Whereas Izzie insisted on being pushed the length of the whole thing!


Treyton was a master, though.

We went out front to find the two little ones just cruisin around.





After about an hour of Tys, my dad, and Kyle setting this thing up (which was HILARIOUS to watch), all of the kids hopped on and went at it! They all tried to sleep on it but only Treyton, Kyle, and Jake made it until 5:30 am.



More about our Utah trip to come later!

3 comments:

melynda said...

ok i totally forgot about that picture of the lady with the hair!! awesome, i laughed out loud!! that was such a fun day.

i cant wait to see you again, is it 8 more months?!!!!

Heather said...

So fun! Wish we could have been there too- although I do not think everyone "trying" to sleep on the trampoline sounds fun at all. :) Everything else looked so great!

Dallings said...

I am glad Emery finally takes a pacifier! I loved your last comment to me, saying four gets easier. It was very encouraging. I like that ladies hair!