Well, I decided I would finally let Jayci sit up in the bathtub a couple of days ago. I was nervous before about how she would like it because she loves to lay down and kick. But now that she has sat, she refuses to lay back down. She's always loved baths, but it has quickly become her favorite thing to do. She gets so happy and just chats away the whole time. And her bath toys (specifically Mr. Crabby) have become her new best friends!
3 comments:
There is no way that she is sitting up. She is so dang cute! I love the Mr. crabby too.
Hey Sharps your two kids are way cute!!!! Natalie said you were on here too. I just barely signed up so iam glad you found me , keep in touch
Oh Alyson, Jayci is so cute! She is so petite, I love it! Hope all is well with you guys, and hopefully we'll get to see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment