Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving in Connecticut!

After being home for a total of three days, we packed up the car and kids and headed to Connecticut to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family, who happen to be Sharps as well! We had so much fun. The boys went to the basketball hall of fame, the girls went and saw Enchanted. We played outside in the freezing cold, Nate helped Adam and Todd put the roof on their treehouse, played lots of games, including our wii, and the girls all read A TON! It was lots of fun and I am so glad that we were able to go up there. Here are some pics...









A

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

How fun... I love that you are so into reading. I need to get some new book suggestions from you b/c I always feel like I am running out of ideas...even though there are millions of books out there. So, let me know which ones are your favorites!

us... said...

Wow! What a couple of weeks. That all looked so fun. Having family is so much fun. Glad to see you guys had a fun thanksgiving. I need your address for Christmas cards.