Well, the kids and I have had quite a few weeks. We first went to Tucson to attend the memorial service for my Granpa Woody. I am so glad that I was able to go and be there. We will definitely miss him. After a few days in Arizona, we headed down to Texas to stay with my parents for about a week. It was really fun to go hang out at thier house. Treyton had lots of fun playing in their yard with Grandpa, making smores, going to the kiddie park with Grandma and playing with their neighbor Zachary ( who he still asks for!) It was really fun for my parents to play with Jayci too. While we were there, she started sitting up on her own from a laying position...go Jayci!
Monday, November 26, 2007
TEXAS!
Well, the kids and I have had quite a few weeks. We first went to Tucson to attend the memorial service for my Granpa Woody. I am so glad that I was able to go and be there. We will definitely miss him. After a few days in Arizona, we headed down to Texas to stay with my parents for about a week. It was really fun to go hang out at thier house. Treyton had lots of fun playing in their yard with Grandpa, making smores, going to the kiddie park with Grandma and playing with their neighbor Zachary ( who he still asks for!) It was really fun for my parents to play with Jayci too. While we were there, she started sitting up on her own from a laying position...go Jayci!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you guys have had a few crazy weeks...AZ, UT, and TX. And didn't you just go to Connecticut for Thanksgiving? I bet it was so fun to spend so much time with family. Glad that you are finally back, though! We will have to hang out soon.
Post a Comment