I cannot believe that he's already old enough to play soccer!! How fun is that for you guys? Ethan loves to kick the ball too..in fact today it was so sad because he ran to the door with the ball and wanted to go out and play but it's rainy here and still a little cold so I wouldn't go out! Boys are so fun!
He's so big! Good job Treyton!!! You're so lucky it's warm enough to go outside and play. I see the grass is already green there. I'm green too, with jealousy that is!! :) Love you guys!
He's so cute in his little soccer outfit! Tim and I want to come and watch him play sometime...even though I'm sure it will just be a swarm of kids following the ball around the entire field (bumble bee style).
Wow, Trey's already a star. You might want to send that tape to some scouts to call their attention to him now. What a cute kid. Does he have a game the weekend that we're coming down?
Oh my adorable!!!!!!! I can't believe he's even big enough to be playing!! That was so so fun to watch. Thanks for putting it on! And that is way sad about Jacie! Hopefully the doctor will be able to help get rid of it! So fun to check in on you guys. Our little guy will be here Friday at the latest. (That's our induction date) Anyway... Have a good one! Jess
7 comments:
I cannot believe that he's already old enough to play soccer!! How fun is that for you guys? Ethan loves to kick the ball too..in fact today it was so sad because he ran to the door with the ball and wanted to go out and play but it's rainy here and still a little cold so I wouldn't go out! Boys are so fun!
That is WWWAAAYYYY too cute!! I am going to have to come watch one of his next games. I love it!!
Mandi
He's so big! Good job Treyton!!! You're so lucky it's warm enough to go outside and play. I see the grass is already green there. I'm green too, with jealousy that is!! :) Love you guys!
He's so cute in his little soccer outfit! Tim and I want to come and watch him play sometime...even though I'm sure it will just be a swarm of kids following the ball around the entire field (bumble bee style).
Wow, Trey's already a star. You might want to send that tape to some scouts to call their attention to him now. What a cute kid. Does he have a game the weekend that we're coming down?
Trey looks like a pro out there on the field! Way to go buddy!
Oh my adorable!!!!!!! I can't believe he's even big enough to be playing!! That was so so fun to watch. Thanks for putting it on! And that is way sad about Jacie! Hopefully the doctor will be able to help get rid of it! So fun to check in on you guys. Our little guy will be here Friday at the latest. (That's our induction date) Anyway... Have a good one!
Jess
Post a Comment