We had lots of fun this weekend at a basketball game, a HUGE Easter Egg hunt and dinner with lots of our friends, and dressing up in the new church clothes the Easter Bunny brought for the kids and reading Treyton's new "scriptures" (a Book of Mormon board book) that the bunny brought too. It was a great Easter weekend.
7 comments:
They look so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! We love your new title- gave us a good laugh.
What cute kids!
They look so cute! Is Jayci's hair naturally curly? It's darling. And you can let Treyton know that he and Jake have the same Easter basket. I'm sorry about Jayci's poor skin!! That looks so painful, I hope you can get it figured out soon.
They are both adorable!! The new official baby shower invites are going out and if you can make it then feel free to bring the kids cause I miss them! Hope you guys are doing good!
Happy Easter! Wow Jayci is getting so big! Chrystal and I are googling at how adorable your kids are.
PS Trey looked like he did an awesome job in his soccer game!
What model of Nikon do you have?
Post a Comment