Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break!!










While most of our friends went to the Outer Banks to relax in the sun, we headed up to Connecticut to visit my sister and her family in the snow! Seriously though, we had so much fun. Treyton loved playing with his cousins all day and sledding outside. Nate and I got to take Jayci and go see Yale, which was beautiful! I felt like Rory for a while. I am such a dork! My sister and I got to spend the whole day by ourselves, touring the state capital (amazing) going out to lunch with Adam, browsing a bookstore and watching a movie. Thanks, Nate for watching ALL of the kids all day. The next day, Nate got to go to Boston with Adam. They did the freedom trail and went to a Celtics game. We played lots of guitar hero and card games. I also got to watch Trevor and Makenzie's talent show rehearsal. We just had so much fun. Thanks for having us guys!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Cute pics- but I am sad that you could not come to Outer Banks with us! Thanks for the invite thurs night. I wish I could come, but Tommy we are going to Tommy's soccer game Thurs night at 6:30. But it sounds like you will have lots of fun!! Let me know how it turns out!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new pictures. The one of Trey feeding Jayci Cheerios is great. Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all. Love and miss you. Mom Sharp

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OBX Ryan said...

I am sure you guys had fun in Conn., but we had some pretty good weather at the Outer Banks. Next time you think about coming down, let us know so we can get together!

Ryan and Karla Henderson

Angie said...

hey this is angie bates. i just found your blog. had to laugh at the "rory" comment while touring yale cause that's exactly what we were thinking when we were there. Jared wanted to ask admissions if rory gilmore went there.... :)