Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Firsts

Treyton had his first day of preschool yesterday! Holy crap, I know. I can't believe he is old enough either. These are some before school shots.

Jayci was pretty sad about saying goodbye. She missed her "T T".

Treyton's first homework assignment. He LOVED doing it.


Jayci had her first music class today. We go together and sing songs and dance and use little instruments. She LOVED it. She loves to dance but sometimes had a hard time sitting still. What can you do? She IS only sixteen months. Her before school photos:


The kids are obsessed with rocks right now. They just carry their buckets around and fill them up. Jayci always tries to bring them into the house and freaks when I take them outside.


Just Jayci.

11 comments:

Warrior Princesa said...

i can't get over how beautiful and adorable you kids are!!!! they are so cute!!!

Reams Fam said...

You're kids are so stinkin cute! I love Jayci's face in the picture with their buckets filled with rocks! Too funny! And yes it is crazy that Treyton is old enough to go to Preschool!

Jenna said...

i love trey's "senior pictures" they are so sophisticated. he must be grown up!

Tory said...

WOW! Those are some beautiful kids.

Ryan and Jess said...

Yeaaaa Trey! Good job on your homework bud! What a great life... rocks, bugs, rain... there's nothing more exciting or important.

Love you guys!

melynda said...

oh my gosh, your baby is growing up!! they are so cute, linc and i are going to do music this fall i cant wait, you just made me really excited! love ya

Nicole said...

love the picture by the tree. so cute.

us... said...

i do not think that I am the first to say it...obviously because everyone else did on your comments but.....holy crap your little chitlins are so dang cute! I cannot get over it! We went to BV a couple weekends ago and someone said oh your little boy reminds me of Treyton, Nate and Alysons little boy... I can only hope that he will be that cute:] Still waiting for the second dinner call ha ha I am only half kidding:] Please let me bring something. It would make me feel better. Anyway love the kids!

sharpest family said...

Those pictures are so adorable! I can't believe Trey's old enough for preschool. Time flies. I love Jayci's cute curlies. We were up at Nana and Papa's for a few days and I just heard you probably aren't coming for Thanksgiving. I'm bummed! I wish plane tickets weren't so expensive darnit!
I hope we get to see you soon. Love ya!

Jamie said...

Trey looks so cute! I bet you'll love having some one-on-one time with Jayci while Trey is in school. I love that he calls him TT!

Marci*Jake said...

Your kids are so cute. Jayci makes some pretty cute faces. I'm glad you found my blog, I did'nt know you had one. It's so fun.