Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Hero(es)


We came home from the gym today and Treyton's friends, Austin and Ethan, were dressed as spiderman playing outside. Of course Treyton had to join, too! He ran in and got into his Superman costume and the boys were good enough to pose for some pictures. Little boys are too funny!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously - it is such a great JOY to get to experience fun little boy things AND fun little girl things!!!! I'm so glad we get to "see" our cute little grandkids (via your frequent updates) like we do!!!!
Love and miss you all - Mom Woody

Ryan and Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Did you make that costume that Trey is wearing? I want to make a Super Why costume for B for Halloween I think. I thought I remembered you making the kids last year. Is it pretty easy to make one? Is it worth it?

Miss you guys!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Did you make that costume that Trey is wearing? I want to make a Super Why costume for B for Halloween I think. I thought I remembered you making the kids last year. Is it pretty easy to make one? Is it worth it?

Miss you guys!

Jess

Ashley said...

Alyson,
We are doing good. August was a crazy month working for my mom so I'm just trying to adjust to getting back to my own place and having the kids on a better schedule. I'm so ready for Roger to start school again at the end of the month. How's VA?

Linda said...

ditto what Mom Woody wrote. Mom Sharp

Kim said...

Hey Alyson- it's Kim. So glad you found my blog! You have such a cute little family too! We really need to catch up!

Linda said...

I love the look on Trey's face in that first one. The fierce defender. I love that little guy!!

Nicole said...

so fun. loved these pics. Jamison would have loved to join in. Who is Ethan. Where does he live?