My two little weirdos with their underwear masks. They thought they were hilarious.
My mom and dad came into town for just about a day and Treyton was so excited to show them all of his 26 "tricks" that he does of the couch. 26 is his favorite number. Don't ask.
And some more Jayci with her bling.
Here is when my dad came and played blocks with Treyton. And we had to take about 15 shots to try to get a good one with my mom and Jayci both looking. Didn't happen. This is the best we got. Obviously not of Jace, but of my mom (who would harp at me if I put one of the good ones of Jace and not of her on here!)
And lastly, here are some of the boys at the Yankees game. Kyle (my bro), Nate, Adam (bro-in-law), Todd (bro), and Jared (my nephew). They had tons of fun!
4 comments:
yeah we love the yankees!!! your kids have the best imagination, i am glad you got to see your parents.
Hey - fun fotos! And one where my eyes are at least semi-open! Jayci always looks great - - with me, it's only a remote possibility! So fun to be with you kids - even if it was way too short! So glad the other guys got to go to the Yankees game - and Mitch could join them.
Love you - - Mom
Hey Luke and I wear underwear on our heads...its not so weird!
ps way too cute!
Alyson I just have to tell you I was reading your blog and the music was loud so Ethan was busting up dancing to it. It was so funny! He loves your music so I guess that's a plus!!
Post a Comment