Monday, November 10, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance (dance dance dance...)

That's right. Last night, Todd and Heather, Nate and I drove over to Norfolk to watch the SYTYCD tour. It was so fun! We went last year and LOVED it, so Nate bought tickets again for my birthday this year. It was fabulous. We loved this season and the tour was great too. Maybe a little too much Courtney shutting Gev down humor, but the dancing was great. Here are some pictures:


One of my all time favorite dances!
The winner this year, Joshua.
Twitchington.

The entire top 11 plus two "guests" Chelsea Trail and Thane.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I loved the tour! We are going to go next year now too. It's so fun to watch in person!

Angie said...

i'm so jealous. i've been to the tour every year but had to miss this year because it was around my due date. i'm glad it was awesome.

Mare said...

I am so jealous I love SYTYCD. Brian even watches it with me just cause I get to into the show!

Sara said...

Hey! Where did you find a square wreath? I have been waiting to do my idea until I found a wreath! I was even out looking for one this weekend! Love the SYTYCD pics, althought I am a little jealous. And wow, Nate is super handy! What a darling airplane and awesome desk!

Brittany said...

how awesome!! i'm so jealous! i love coming to your blog every once and a whle--your kids are sooo cute!!