Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween-Part 2

Friday night was really fun with the kids. We went out trick-or-treating around our neighborhood and to friends houses that lived close. At first, Treyton kept saying "Happy Halloween" when they opened the door, but he soon remembered proper Halloween behavior. Jayci wasn't really sure what was going on at first, but once she realized she got to carry her pumpkin (which she loved) and people put candy in it...well, it was all over then! Anytime we tried to pick her up or drive somewhere, she freaked out because she wanted to walk to more candy. She was really into it. By the end of the night though, we had two extremely tired kids. Treyton even asked to come home. All in all, Halloween was a success!






6 comments:

Ashley said...

They are too cute! I love the costume choices!!

Chelsey said...

Your kids were both so cute at the door. And I kind of liked hearing the Happy Halloween instead of "trick-or-treat". It was cute.

Anonymous said...

ADOREABLE kids!!! When I tell people about our "cowboy and his little cow" they think it's hilarious! And yea, Todd - I'd forgotten about Alyson's cow fetish/obsession that lasted for YEARS! How perfect! Dad and I were saying how we miss the fun Halloween excitement of when you kids were younger. So enjoy!
Love, Mom Woody

Luke and Niki said...

I love the costumes. SOOO cute! I loved little Jayci's fist knocking on the door for trick or treat!

PS

Hey wich day do we want to see Twilight? I am not sure how long we can stay because of our child....puppy mable. haha

Sara said...

So cute! I'm glad you stopped by our house to Trick or treat! Sorry I did not call you for the pumpkin patch- we just decided to go super last minute the morning of because we found out it was the last day they were open. But I will for sure call you for future play dates! Sorry!!!

Jamie said...

The look adorable. And Jake is SO excited that "TREY HAS THE SAME HORSE AND PUMPKIN AS ME!!!!"