Yes, we have lost our cell phone. I know, big shocker there, huh?! So, we need EVERY single person's phone number, even if you think we already have it. We don't. Promise you. Leave your number in the comments. THanks guys. And thanks to Amber and Randy who lent us their old pink phone since we can't afford a new one. I am going to LOVE seeing Nate using it in public!
13 comments:
haha That stinks!! I know the feeling I have lost my set of car keys.....rrrrgg
480-570-2785 Niki
480-252-5570 Luke
Ugh. That stinks--I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my phone.
Anyway, our #s are:
Tim: 801.706.7278
Chelsey: 801.390.7133
Hey. What cell phone company do you use. We just switched companies and have our Verizon phones laying around. Would be willing to donate. That would help us get them off our mantle. I cringe everytime I see them. I just can't bear to throw them away. They are really good phones.Let me know.
What a pain! I hope you find your phone!
Ryan 801.830.6973
Jess 801.616.8244
You'll have to get our home number from Ryan! I can't remember it!
I am glad you still have something, and I'll definitely laugh when I see Nate with the pink phone.
Heather (801) 792 5902
Richard (801) 554 6607
Our numbers if you ever need them are 509-760-8080 Roger and 509-760-8090. Alyson I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That has to be an awful feeling and I can't imagine what you are going through with the bleeding. I only hope and pray things get better for you!! Good luck...wish I was closer so I could help with your kids!!
Not fun! I don't like losing things, especially something that you use all the time!
804-931-5505 Adam
804-931-5533 Emily
5404607190 (Joe)
5404607189 (LauriAnn)
Please post a picture of Nate with the pink phone.
You guys are bad!
Mandi 434-262-2439
Thomas 956-358-9009
Bummer--but I am glad to hear that Nate is confident in his manhood ; ) ...and I tagged you.
360.521.2502 Cam
360.521.4256 Josie
Papa-208 569-7465
Grandma 208 569-8931
Home 208 522-1749
How are you guys doing? We have tried to call to see how you are all healing and recovering. Please email and let us know. We love you.
Just in case you're ever in AZ 480-656-8785. Please no sales.
If it makes you feel any better my phone is just dead because I can't find the power cord. I've been thinking about you and hope that you're feeling better.
Jamie - 801-318-2630
Home - 801-770-4299
Post a Comment