Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Haps


Treyton is now a CTR 5 and loving every minute of it!
His first real time. We thought it was about time.

The new favorite toy in our house. I have made the rule that it is only to be used when Nate is there to help!

He's actually pretty good at holding on for a while. I am much impressed.

A pretty little ice storm from last week. It has been such a mild winter here. There were a few spots of ice on the ground and Treyton ran outside so excited and tried to make snowballs to throw...poor little guy.

Nana's Here!
Nate's mom was able to stay with us for a couple of days while she was out visiting little baby Chloe. We were so lucky! Treyton just ate it up, getting all of the attention he could. Here are some pictures playing Cooties, making a treasure box, and hugging Nana goodbye. She will be so missed! And then I threw in a random pic of the kids reading their new Valentine's Dora book on the couch together. Love those two!

6 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Yay for CTR 5's!! I cant believe how old he is getting. I love Jayci's pull-ups so cute!

Linda said...

I loved being there. Thank you so much for posting pics. It was so fun to spend time with each of you. Oh, and Treyton DID make some snowballs. He did it this morning on the way out to the car and he kept trying to get me with them!! Love to all, Nana

bzmom24 said...

Again, Linda is so happy! People think I'm crazy to like my few gray hairs and getting older, but I see how happy all my sisters are with their kids and grandkids, and I love it!

Anonymous said...

How great the kids could have such a fun visit with Nana! And what a handsome little man in his new tie! We love these photos and so love you all! Love, Mom (Woody)

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Hey guys. Hope all is well. We're praying for both of your health. Take care of that ankle, Nate! Glad to hear no break, only a sprain. And I totally am coveting Trey's Nacho Libre outfit. Can't wait to see you.

us... said...

Alright we love the sharps and it is about time that I get my act to gether and we finally do something! When and where what should I make and what time? We would love to get together with you guys! Your kiddios are precious!