Seriously, a 4 year old is trying to tell me how to drive?! I think I am going to go insane. I have the WORST backseat driver...and I know it is only going to get worse.
HILARIOUS!!! Like dad said, "What goes around, comes around." There IS justice in this world - and it's just beginning! (ha!!!) You'll laugh about this when Treyton has his own 4 yr old!!! Love you tons! Mom
Alyson, this is Adam's sister Brittany--I HAD to comment because I have a 4 year old boy who tells me where to go and gets mad when I don't turn right! I also get in arguments with him about why police men pull certain people over or accident sites. We end up both getting so mad we stop talking to each other the rest of the way! Boys...gotta love em (or else we'd strangle them right?) :)
6 comments:
I have two of them...
Haha...Just wait until he gets his license in 12 years. My sister criticizes my mom's every turn. LOL...good luck.
That SUCKS! Sorry Alyson. I don't look forward to that in my future.
I can't STAND back seat drivers (mostly Rich).
HILARIOUS!!! Like dad said, "What goes around, comes around." There IS justice in this world - and it's just beginning! (ha!!!) You'll laugh about this when Treyton has his own 4 yr old!!!
Love you tons! Mom
Alyson, this is Adam's sister Brittany--I HAD to comment because I have a 4 year old boy who tells me where to go and gets mad when I don't turn right! I also get in arguments with him about why police men pull certain people over or accident sites. We end up both getting so mad we stop talking to each other the rest of the way! Boys...gotta love em (or else we'd strangle them right?) :)
Post a Comment