Saturday, June 13, 2009

This Past Week

The kids and I went to eat lunch with Nate at school this week since we never get to see him anymore with all of his studying. The kids LOVED it.
Then we went on a little walk. The Confederate White House and Museum are right next to Nate's school and, wouldn't you know it, it has this beautiful FISH outside. What?
Later in the week we went to a goodbye party for a friend at the park. I look over and Treyton and his friends are trying to climb up to a nest.

We go to the pool about 3 or 4 times a week. We are getting kinda tan! My kids have become fish. Jayci has a newfound obsession for her flower floatie. She just wants to sit in it and not allow anyone else to touch her or it.
Treyton LOVES his lifejacket. When he is in the big pool, if floats up and basically chokes him, but he refuses to take it off. Go figure.
She had a little issue with the goggles. Poor girl.
We are getting ready to leave for our trip to Utah, Mexico, and Idaho in two days, so this will most likely be the last post for a long time. See ya later!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Kyle and Jaime came up to Boise for him to do a triathlon, so they came to our house for dinner. It was fun getting to see them.

Wow, that's quite a trip you have planned. Hope you have a great time and your kids are nice to you!

melynda said...

yay i cant wait to see you again. let me know if there is anything you need. too bad your not here today, its megans wedding, and its pouring rain! there might be a few people from high school hopefully i will have some juicy gossip!!

LauriAnn said...

If you have anytime in Idaho you should let us know...we are in Boise as I type this...also did they have replica confederate fish in the gift shop? I would snatch that right up!

Jessie Lewis said...

I'm gonna see you soon? In Utah? How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Testing....testing....I think I retrieved my forgotten username/password. Let's see!