Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Naked Man

Yes, while the kids and I were driving to the pool today ( I know it isn't far, but it is seriously hot) we passed a little scene. I am driving around Chelsea and I see a white work truck driving really slowly toward me. Okay, a little weird. Normally they are whipping through the place. Then I notice why. A little ways in front of me I see some tall, skinny man aimlessly running and darting in different directions in the middle of the road....BARE NAKED. Holy crap! I was dying. I had a dilemma. I had to watch the road, but he was right in my vision! I locked the doors because we had to drive right next to him and I was afraid he was going to dart at my car and take one of my kids! It was crazy. More workers came, trying to contain him and then once we arrived safely at the pool, we saw a couple of police cars. So, hopefully they got him because otherwise I am going to feel a little nervous about going to bed tonight! Crazy crazy. Gotta love Chelsea Square.

12 comments:

Coach Lee said...

congrats on baby #3

The Miles Family said...

Well..that isn't something you see every day! Thank goodness.
What in the world?! That is crazy. I am SOO sorry you had to witness that! How traumatizing! We were out and about all morning and i'm just very glad he didn't make it to our street!

The Pates said...

scary maybe... but holy cow that's hilarious! LOL... darn... no pics for this blog entry? ;-)

Congrats on the new blessing!

Ashley said...

Congrats on the baby!! That's super exciting...I hope you were planning on it!! Having three will be better than 2!! Lol...I hope you feel better though...I know exactly what it's like!!

LauriAnn said...

A free peek at the naked guy, you must be really lucky!

Alicia said...

Don't worry...when I was walking home from the pool I saw them load him into a mental health van. That and the maintenance guy told me that he can no longer live in Chelsea.

Jackie said...

He lives in Chelsea?! Yikes.

Well, it's good to know how Maintenance feels about nudity. Note to self.

Nicole said...

Wow...that is an experience I never had in the 5 years I lived in Chelsea!

Hksedwick said...

Why is that so funny to me?!?! Seriously, that cracks me up. I guess it should be scary, but mostly it is funny to me. Did he look crazy or like he was playing a prank. Did he look good?? HAHA

::lindsay said...

That's crazy!

Hey, congrats on your new baby! We are happy for you and your family. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon!

Katie said...

Wow, aren't you lucky! Don't worry, that guy also knocked on my neighbor's door while butt naked, and her 13 year old daughter and her friend answered the door. Talk about traumatizing.

Sara said...

That is still the funniest story to me! Sorry you had to be the one to see it... but it sure makes for a classic Chelsea story!!!