Monday, May 10, 2010

Four Months

Photobucket
Griffey had his four month check up today. Here is where he is at:

Height: 26 iches = 87%
Weight: 15 lbs 12 oz = 55%
Head: 16 3/4 in = 46%

So as you can see, people, Griffin is NOT THAT BIG! We get comments all of the time about how huge he is and how chubby he is. Well all I can say is that the numbers don't lie. Just don't be deceived by his cheeks!

He is still laughing and gurgling and cooing like crazy. He loves to sit up and see what is going on. He likes to be held, except at bedtime or nap time. We put him in his crib with his "silky" blankie and he just stretches out, plays with his toes, finds his thumb, and about ten minutes later is out. He is such a sweet, great baby. We sure love him!

7 comments:

melynda said...

ok, i still cant get over how much he looks like jayci. he is so cute!

happy mothers day! i cant believe its already been a year since i was there. miss you!

Joe said...

Tell Trey that I am so jealous...I always wanted a brother!!!

Maddy said...

He seems so much older since the last time I saw him! And he looks so much like Jayci - which is a good thing because they're both darling! :)

Janice said...

Wow - I guess I haven't seen alot of recent fotos lately! Surprised at his cheeks! Must be storing most of his weight, right? ADOREABLE - can't wait to kiss 'em!

Reams Fam said...

People used to say that Jackson was a big baby but he really wasn't, just when he was born.:) Griffin is so cute! He resembles Jayci in some of the pictures!

Furniss Family said...

He is such a cutie!!! It's amazing how much he is growing already too!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

That Griff sure is one big, I mean cute, kid! : ) Seriously, tho, I can't wait to see that little squirt again. And I have to say that I loved reading about Jace's randomness. Wonder where she gets that from?

Love ya, and see you soon.