Happy Mother's Day to these two fantastic ladies! They are so different, but both so irreplaceable. We love them to bits and pieces and appreciate every single thing they did raising us and everything they still do to support us.
Nate's Mom:
My Mom:
She is one of my very best friends and I love her! We have a fun relationship where I still kind of revert back to my sassy, high school self. We are both a little crazy, as Nate will tell you . My mom is definitely amazing. She is ultra-organized (which everyone else in the family got but me...sorry Nate). She used to take us on all kinds of day trips when we were kids. We went hiking, to historical sights, sight seeing, and all kinds of fun things that I will always remember and definitely incorporate into my kids' lives, too. She works so hard at her job so that she and my dad can fly all over the country to see all of us kids and grandkids and we couldn't appreciate it more! I love you, Mom!
Happy Mother's Day to all of the other mothers in our lives (especially, and in no particular order: Sarena, Mandi, Bonnie, Diana, Jamie, Heather, Jessica, aunts, grandmas, and friends!)
2 comments:
I love your posts about your moms. I couldn't agree more with you about Linda. I love that side of the fam and from everything Ryan tells me about your mom, I bet I would love her too. Happy Mother's Day! I have my computer back so I'll be more active on here!! YAY! Love yu guys.
We're both two lucky moms to have you and your wonderful family in our lives, for sure!
By the way, I was thinking that whole sassy thing was all YOU!! Didn't realize it was the you/me combo!!! ;)
Love you more than I can express (and that's saying ALOT from old gushy ol' me!)
Post a Comment