Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Sunday

Yes, I realize it is not technically the Sunday before Christmas. But seeing as we are going to be spending that Sunday on airplanes and in airports trying to make our way across the country, I had the kids wear their Sunday Christmas clothes today. And it turned out to be good timing because it was our Christmas Program. Man, I must be really righteous to be THAT in tune.


PS, Mother: Every time I look at a picture of Griffin now, all I can think of are his "bedroom eyes" as you so not creepily called them. Thanks a lot!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

You are SO in tune. They look darling!

And bedroom eyes?!?!?! Ha!!

Joyelle said...

they are SO SO CUTE!! and that lil griffey boy is just delicious!!! he is such a lil hunk!! :)

Maddy said...

you are just oh so righteous to be able to tell that it was the christmas program :)

Larry and Janice said...

Well, I knew right away I was "in trouble" when you started out with ..."MOTHER." You could think of those cute eyes as "drowsy" ... does that help?

Jenna said...

ummm alyson- you can't post a comment like that and not expect us to wonder...

melynda said...

are you coming to see me in that cross country trip??

Rucker Family said...

Oh cute! Love the outfits! Miss you guys!