Monday, January 17, 2011

The Rest

So I was going to do multiple postings, but I keep never getting around to it. So, here you go. ALL of the rest of the pictures from Christmas Break in one post. Good luck getting through!

Treyton was LOVING his new jammies.

Cute little ones getting ready for church.
The gift I made for Nate's parents. I like it cause you can change the picture up. I got the idea at shanty2chic.com. Thanks, Sara, for making them with me!
Griffin discovered these chairs and was in love. He literally played for over an hour on it. It was pretty funny because he would get stuck with both is legs and arms off of the ground.

I love the discovery stage!

The farm men getting ready to go out and feed the cows and horses.

Mandi and Chloe got to come up from Arizona and stay for a few days. It was so fun to see them and how much Chloe has grown. We miss them just living in Charlottesville! Oh, and Mandi announced that they are expecting baby #2 in August and we couldn't be more excited for them!

Treyton celebrated his SIXTH birthday three days after Christmas!!
He started the day off with the traditional breakfast in bed. He LOVES that. I still can't believe he is six. Crazy!
We had pizza and cookie pies with his cousins to celebrate. Its funny, but one of his favorite gifts was the mylar balloon we got for him from the dollar store! Kids....
Cute little Caleb with Ryan. We had never met Caleb before, so it was great to finally do that. He is SO adorable.
Chloe feeding the baby in a box. What, is that not how you do it?
Aaron braving the hot tub with the mass of children.
Nate snapped this shot. It was too funny to pass up.
Griffin celebrated his FIRST birthday the day after Treyton's. Time flies! I can't believe he is already one. I love my boys!
Nana with all of the kids, minus Caleb who was sleeping.
Happy Birthday, Baby!
Jessica and Logan just hanging out.
Bonnie, Olivia, and Aunt Laura worked on the new picture wall at the Ranch.


Ryan and Jess's family.
Kristi with Makell, Jayci, and Jocelyn.


Jayci and Macey were LOVING playing Pretty Pretty Princess. I don't think Jayci ever wanted to come back home.
Yum.
The Brothers.
My brother, Kyle, and his family came up from Utah to the ranch for just a day to visit. LONG drive in the snow, but we are so glad we got to see them! This is Jamie and Isabel.
Most of the kids went out with Nate and Kyle to feed the animals in the negative degree weather. Hallie loved it so much that she asked if her parents could leave her there with us!
Jayci and Mason warming up with hot chocolate.
Isabel all bundled up. She was just like the kid on A Christmas Story, waddling around all puffy. So cute.
Nate taking Iz up to go sledding.
Kyle and Jake coming down the hill.
Kyle with Izzy, coming in from the sledding.
And Jake, Treyton, and Mason having fun with Treyton's Super Hero Squad toys. He was loving having some boys who are into super heroes there with him!

All in all, we had a GREAT trip and loved being in the snowy weather for a couple of weeks. The kids keep begging to go back and live there! Thanks to everyone who helped get us to the airport and back. And thanks to everyone who accommodated us while we were out there. We love you all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun, great Christmas with your Sharp family! And on a ranch with animals and snow - my idea of the perfect Christmas! Hi from us to all the Sharps! Larry & Janice (can't seem to sign in on my own sign today)

LauriAnn said...

Yes...you should move out here. Your kids are geniuses. I would drive out to visit you at least once a month.

Sara said...

what a fun trip! i want a ranch! looking at everyone's christmas pics makes me sad we didn't go home:( oh and I love the pic nate took of the guy shirtless in the snow! awesome:)

Linda said...

grandkidsrbestWe certainly loved having you here and you are welcome anytime. Loved the pictures. We weren't there when Griff was playing under the chair. How cute!! The Ranch misses you!

Kristi said...

Love the pictures! thank you for visiting! Love you so much and miss you

melynda said...

looks like you had a great time. your kids are beautiful. happy birthday to t & g! miss you.

Mandi said...

Great pics as usual. Although the kiddos are the cutest EVER, I must admit my favorite is Aaron in the snow in shorts with a hammer in one hand and a baby in the other. Seriously! How much more true to life can you get! I am glad you guys were able to spend so much time there and glad that Chloe and I were able to come for a few days. It was SO great to see everyone!