After being gone for two and a half weeks (during a holiday) I have TONS of pictures to catch up on. It will probably take me a week to get all of the posts done, especially since we had Christmas, an anniversary, two birthdays, and all of the photos that go along with a vacation at a ranch with family! So, without further ado, here is the first round:
After Griffey had his ear tubes placed a couple of days before we left, he learned really quickly to lay perfectly still for his antibacterial drops. Isn't he cute? On another funny note, Jayci keeps trying to convince me that she needs surgery so she can pick out a beanie baby at the center like both of her brothers have been able to!
Griffin all snuggled up with Papa. I'm telling you, this little boy LOVES his Papa. He even started saying Papa by the end of the trip. And its funny because he kind of has an aversion to women. I think since he is such a mama's boy, he sees all other girls as trying to take him away.
Olivia and Nate.
Nate's cousin, Josh, and our little weirdo. He made this face all night long.
Treyton was excited/embarrassed to be Joseph.
Ahhh....
Nana and Papa gave Treyton a DS for his Christmas/Birthday gift. He LOVES it! He has had a lot of fun with it. But now that we are back home, his time is closely monitored by the techno Nazi.
Treyton is rocking his Spiderman jammies. I am pretty sure he wore these every day until we left. They were perfect! Especially since his Buzz ones were creeping up on his knees...
Kristi surprised her with a Justin Bieber shirt. Yes, our three year old has Bieber Fever. Don't ask me how. I'm still trying to figure it out. But she sings it randomly through out the day, gets all giddy when she sees a picture of him, and loves wearing his clothes. Oh man.
9 comments:
I love Jayci! Nose-picking angel with Beiber Fever wants tubes in her ears to obtain a beanie baby!
i am so glad you are home safe. i wish you could have come to see me, but i am glad you had a great time. seriously your kids are adorable. i love the beiber fever, our friends 5 year old loves him too. so funny!
You guys seriously have the most fun traditions. Madison also has Beiber Fever...yuck.
Looks like a fun time!! Your kids are so darling, seriously!! Little griffin, I want to squeeze him, the poor little man and his ears. What a trooper! Good to see you guys are back. You have had a lot going on in the last month. Hope you can get a break to relax now.
Hey..it has been a while. I haven't seen you forever. I am slow to hear the news, but am so sorry about what happened! You deserve a metal for all you have been through..and by yourself to top it off.
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas break. My Teegan & Camdyn were Joseph & an angel too. Hope to see you soon. Please feel free to come to scraps one of these nights when you feel caught up on sleep! :)
What a fun trip! Glad you all had a good Christmas. Btw, I love your xmas card! Such a cute family you Sharps are. ;)
so fun!!! and that griffy better get better soon! poor little guy!
SOOOO FUN! Thanks for sharing all the pics.
Great Christmas pics! Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm sure it was extra nice to have Nate there the whole time, too, without having to work or study!
And I was so close to getting Heather a Justin Bieber t-shirt for Christmas, too. Just couldn't find anything above kid sizes.
Can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment