Checking out the fish in the huge tank. Some of those things are seriously nasty looking.
It took a LOT of coaxing to get Jayci this close. She was so scared that they were going to come out and get her.
They wanted to pose with all of the mannequins around the store. It was pretty funny. I have tons of pictures. After a while, Treyton asked me, "Did these people used to be real?" He got a little confused because of all of the taxidermied animals in the store...
They had a huge stuffed bear and Treyton wanted to go see it. Jayci wasn't so sure. I kept telling her it was just like Brother Bear, but it wasn't happening.
This is as close as she would get.
Then there was Griffin, who wanted to crawl onto everything and touch everything. He loved it.
Nate had fun at the gun counter, dreaming about all of the guns he wishes he had. I told him as long as I can a have a cute pink one like his mom, I am on board!
All in all, it was a really fun store to go check out. Lots to look at and play with. These last two pictures were just too cute to pass up. Griffey loves to "play" on the computer...for about the two minutes he lasts. But who cares? He looks so great doing it...
Next post will be about my fabulous date with Jayci to go see the Justin Bieber movie....
3 comments:
isnt that orange computer the best, my kids love that thing. i think J is smart not to get too close to the nasty animals, they are creepy. and i am totally with you on the hiking!!
al, do you have bieber fever?? i have heard that movie is kinda entertaining!
OK - I remember when you were younger and we did some Woodinville hikes that you really liked! And didn't you and Nate hike to the falls by Grandma Hart's house and have a good time?
So you didn't ALWAYS loathe hiking - you just forgot. Just a good thing you and Nate agree now tho!
We LOVED Treyton's question about the mannequins - makes sense! (But a creepy thought-yikes!) How fun to have an adventure at the sports store-cute!
Now this is my kind of outdoorsiness!!
Post a Comment