Monday, June 27, 2011
Names
Girl names have been on my mind a lot lately. Nate and I suck at picking names in advance. Out of our three, two weren't named until five days after they were born! So, the earlier I get started narrowing down, the better. In that spirit, I put up a poll, just for fun. Only a couple of these names have been pre-approved by Nate. I bet you can guess which ones! I'm just curious to see what people think. I won't actuallly let it sway our decision (we named Jayci after a friend told us that was her very least favorite!). We like uncommon, fun names. If we do go with Skylar, which is in our top, we could call her both Skylar and Sky, just like we do with Treyton/Trey and Griffin/Griffey. So, vote away. I want to see what you all think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love Skylar. So cute! I also liked Callie. London reminds me of that Disney show The Suite Life, but I think that girl is funny so it may not be that bad.
I had no idea that there was a girl named London on there. I've never seen it...promise!
i voted skylar, but i do like Jovie. way cute!
I'm in love with your house. In love. I'm sure it has nothing to do with how cute you are with home decor. :)
I obviously love the name Skye Marie, but never considered Skylar. Skye still talks about Treyton. He probably doesn't even remember her! Sad.
I think Skylar Sharp sounds really good but Jovie is super cute too.
LOVE all the names! So hard to choose one fave, but Skylar is sure cute.
My two cents, and I know this won't sway you if it's your fav but, Skylar seems more common than your other names, I like Callie and Jovie just cause their more along the same lines as your other kids' names.
Richard
Post a Comment