The First Torturous Bath:

Since this, she has grown to LOVE her bath time. She LOVES getting her hair washed under the sink. And by the way, her nasty umbilical cord JUST fell of two days ago: it took almost FOUR weeks!My mom and the grandkids:

Not the cutest picture of Jayci, but she is such a proud big sister! The kids just adore Emery and want to kiss/hold her every chance they get.

And Nate claims he doesn't like the newborn phase, but when she is sleeping and snuggling with him (instead of crying), it is a completely different story.
They made body outlines with my mom and were in heaven. They had been wanting to do this for forever and label everything, like one of their books, and she brought butcher paper for them to do it. So perfect!
Other than this, they had lots of fun reading, going to McDonald's, playing Candyland and just hanging out. I SO appreciated everything they did for us!





2 comments:
Emery is beautiful! She looks like a Sharp baby! I LOVE all the blonde hair. I hope you guys are doing well!
The pics of Emery are adorable. My favorite is the one with Griff holding her in the hospital ... Griff almost looks like Kyle at that age, don't you think? Glad to hear you're starting to get somewhat settled at home. And with Trey's muscles getting so big, I'm sure he's turning into a huge help. : ) Love you guys.
Post a Comment