Saturday, July 14, 2007

Birthday Con't...

Nate carrying Treyton so his feet wouldn't get hurt by the woodchips. Good solution, I thought.
Treyton opening one of his MANY gifts. He got lots of new toys.
Jayci fell asleep but we wanted a picture of the two of them together at his party. This is all we could get.
These were some of the bugs in the party bags he helped me make for his friends. He LOVED helping me put them together. The bugs are stretchy, so he loved that too.

The camera man for the day. Actually, he was holding it up to avoid getting his picture taken.

2 comments:

Megan said...

That looks like a fun party! I wish I could have been there. Treyton looks so big. You'll have to tell April Harris that I say hello. We miss you guys.

Ashley said...

Yeah it should be good!! So far I love being here with my family. My grandma hurt her ankle and knee Saturday so I visited with her. If I wasn't here I'd be sad I couldn't be here to try and help! Ethan's growing fast and has teeth!!!