Saturday, July 14, 2007
Half Birthday Party
Since Treyton's birthday is the day after our anniversary and three days after Christmas, he always kind of gets lost in the shuffle and gets some thrown together thing. So, I decided to plan a half birthday party for him with all of his friends in BV that he won't get to see for a long time, since we are moving. We had the party at Penny Park. He wanted "yucky bugs" for the theme. So he helped me stamp invitations, make the party bags (with bugs, chalk, and suckers) and decorate the cupcakes that we made into a catepillar. The kids also got to plant flowers in thier own pots. It was a really fun party...a little chaotic, but what two year old party isn't?
These are the little "bugs in a blanket" that I made for the kids. I couldn't find shoestring potatoes to use for the legs anywhere!
This is Treyton's finished potted flowers. He got a watering can so he can water them, too.
These are some of his friends at the party.
I hate this picture of me, but Jayci looks pretty dang cute. We are lucky she is just such a chill baby. We did not hear one peep from her the entire party. She is so good!
Treyton randomly starting singing the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song and dancing by himself. It was SO funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey nate and alyson. I LOVE the yucky bug party theme! The potted flowers and the caterpillar cupcake are BRILLIANT!! Great job. It looks like Treyton loved it.
Mandi
PS They are both so dang cute! :)
Seriously - what a cute party you put on. And I think it's the best idea to skip a December birthday celebration - I'd do it in the summer for the rest of his life!!
Love you - Mom Woody
I love all your pictures! And I agree, that was a great party you put on. I'll definitely be borrowing some of your ideas. Jayci is such a beautiful baby! I hope we get to see her before shes walking and talking and not into letting strange relatives hold her anymore. Love, Jamie
Awwe! I see my baby in these pics!! That was a fun party!
Post a Comment