Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Girl's Weekend!
I had been going crazy being home all of the time with the two kiddies and not much to do in our small apartment, so my friend, LauriAnn, and I decided we needed a break. Both being history majors and with her moving in two weeks, we decided to take a trip to some historical southern sights. We left Treyton and Madison with the daddies and took our two babies to Charleston, South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia for the weekend. It was INCREDIBLE!! Everywhere we went I wanted to move there! It's so gorgeous and was a great weekend...with the exception that we had to drive in a car with no a/c in 95 degree weather and about 100% humidity. I don't think we stopped sweating the whole time!! Anyways, here are some pictures of our trip:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun trip! and what a cute picture of you, love your new haircut.
Where are the Deaver's moving?
Post a Comment