Like Melynda, I am going to sorta recap this month, since I didn't do a whole lot of updating on here.

Mandi came up to visit us for less than 24 hours...but we loved having her here!! She and Treyton made rice crispies together.

Treyton still loves to ride his car outside every day. He also likes to wear his hat just like Daddy!


Jayci is our little smiling machine!! Whenever she is awake she is so happy. She also slept through the night for the first time last night. 10 1/2 hours! Go Jayci!! And Sarena, thanks for the dress. It was her first time wearing it and she got lots of compliments. We love it!

I chopped all of my hair off two days ago. It had been longer than I have ever had it, but I always put it up because my hair is just too much dang work. So, I thought I had better cut it so I would actually do it. MUCH much better!
1 comment:
i love your hair!! i cant wait to see you guys, you made my day! maybe you can stay with us one night again. we have better beds for the kids!! love ya
mel
Post a Comment