Right before Christmas I decided I would try giving Jayci a bottle again. You know, just in case after eight months she decided she actually like it...AND SHE DID! It was one the best days! So now she gets a bottle about once a day when she is so hungry that she becomes irate that she can't nurse fast enough. I love being able to have her use a bottle. Treyton was feeling a little left out, so he uses the cup that Thomas and Mandi got him for his birthday, his "I'm healthy bottle" and laid down next her to to drink his. It was pretty dang cute. He loves to do everything he can with her and she feels the same way.
Another wonderful thing is the new, glorious vacuum we bought on Monday. Previously, I had been vacuuming and million times on our new, low-grade carpet and not actually picking up a dang thing. Because it was new, there were carpet balls all over and Jayci spent the majority of her day putting them in her mouth. I seriously couldn't even leave her alone long enough to go to the bathroom because she might die of carpet choking. With this new vacuum that actually works, she tries her darnedest to find a carpet ball, but there's nothing. It is so fabulous!
And the last of my favorite things is that is snowed this morning! After last week's seventy-degrees, it so did not feel like winter! So, although it has already stopped snowing, I was happy it snowed for at least an hour. And so were the kids.
5 comments:
We get those annoying little carpet balls too...although not very bad anymore since we've vacuumed the carpet several times after we moved in. They were so annoying. I have a tendency not to fold clean laundry right away, so it will sit in a pile on the floor for a few days before I felt like I HAD to fold it, so the clothing would end up with tons of little carpet fibers all over them. And I would have to wash the clothes on the bottom of the pile all over again. So annoying. LOL. :)
Your kids are so dang cute! It's so fun to see Treyton with his sister! They seem like 2 peas in a pod! We miss you guys!
Hi honey -
I LOVE that I get these fun updates on your blog - and get to "see" our cute little grandkids like we do this way. Not as good as being there - but still, it really helps!
We love and miss you all!
Mom
I can't believe how big Jayci has gotten! I understand completely what you mean about the carpet balls...ARRGH! Let us know when you guys travel our way -- we'd love to see your beautiful family!
i'm feelin' ya on the snow! i wish we got more here!
Post a Comment