Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Kiddos




Treyton loves to finger paint. He just doesn't quite understand how it works! He globs handfuls of pain onto the paper. It is so nasty and gets everwhere!
Jayci is really into huge, cheezy grins just like her brother was at that age. So cute.
They have started taking baths together in the last week. Trey LOVES it. And he will not take those goggles off. He wore them to his music class and all of the other kids loved it.
I just have the cutest kids!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Alyson you know what's weird is today I was thinking "I wonder if Alyson bathes Treyton and Jayci together yet or not." I was thinking it when I was bathing Ali because I wasn't sure what age it would be safest for her to be in the tub with Ethan. And then I just read your post!! Craziness right? I would have to say your kids are cute...but I have some good competition for you!! Haha..

ARE HOME FREE said...

You are a better woman than me! I did finger painting with Stevie once and it was such a mess I couldn't bring myself to do it again. Now we stick to cleaner art projects! You have my utmost respect!

Lacey said...

Love the goggles...what a riot!

Reams Fam said...

Ok seriously Treyton with his goggles on is totally hilarious! Jayci is getting so big! Your kids are awesome!

Jamie said...

Wow! I haven't been on here in awhile and had a lot of catching up to do. Your kiddos are adorable and your captions are so fun to read. We love you guys!

Larry and Janice said...

Darling kids! Hilarious goggles - - so Treyton! And somehow, also kinda so Alyson & Nate! It just all fits!!!!

Love you guys! Mom and Dad

us... said...

The picture in the tub is priceless....they are the cutest kids!