Monday, January 7, 2008

Impromptu Photo Shoot




We went outside the other day to get a good picture of Nate and the kids. Of course though, neither kid cooperated at the same time! But we got some cute ones, I think. Jacyi has the best Blue Steel look she does. It is hilarious!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love zoolander! by the way the cake is so awesome, your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom! love ya
mel

us... said...

Ahhhh

Beach Hendersons said...

So right w/the Blue Steel look. Awesome pics

Chelsey said...

Your kids are always just so cute! I love the one with Trey under the umbrella.

Luke and Niki said...

Oh I miss you guys living right by us! Anyways we hope you had a great Christmas!

PS I love your hair Alyson!

Brittany said...

alyson! hey it's brittany, found you on the sharps blog...ours is http://theclarkeys.blogspot.com if you wanna keep in touch! i loved seeing pics of your adorable kiddos! they are so cute!! looks like you guys are happy and well! :)