nate bought me new running shoes. my first shox. they also have the nike to ipod capability. he is the greatest, most thoughtful, caring, loving, handsome, smart, kind, (did i mention extremely hot) man i've ever met.
Very funny. So, where did you get your shoes? I have been shopping for new shoes and can't find any I like. We've been to Short Pump and to the outlets in Williamsburg, but no luck! :(
3 comments:
Just for clarification, Nate wrote this Post...although all of what he said is TRUE! I really do love the shoes.
Very funny. So, where did you get your shoes? I have been shopping for new shoes and can't find any I like. We've been to Short Pump and to the outlets in Williamsburg, but no luck! :(
at least he is humble in his interpretation of your adoration :)
LOL
Mandi
Post a Comment