Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th



Nate's parents and sister, Kristy, were all able to come and visit us for the whole week. So great! We went to Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown, all kinds of fun stuff! We spent the night of the 4th in Yorktown, which was rainy and crazy. So much fun. Treyton loved playing in the warm rain and the fireworks were the most amazing thing I have ever seen. So insane. And it was so great being where the Revolutionary war was won to celebrate our independence day. What a great visit. Treyton is really going to omiss them all when they leave tomorrow.







5 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

So fun! We were sad we couldnt share our 4th with you guys again this year...but it looks like you had a blast!

Okay this weekend....Virginia Beach....we are ready...are you??

Reams Fam said...

Sounds like a fun week! We missed seeing any fireworks because of the rain! They cancelled them here, lame! I love the picture of Jayci and her little gut!

Cam and Josie said...

How great! I love all the amazing history back there. What a fun way to spend the 4th!

Stacey C. said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! By the way, I think it's amazing that you have the Breaking Dawn widget...so excited!

sharpest family said...

Aren't grandma and papa so fun to be with?! It looks like a successful 4th. I love Jayci's 'little sparkler' shirt.