One of my two best friends from high school, Melynda, made this post. It is so great. It has pics of us in high school and then pics of us when I visited last week. I LOVE IT! Check it outhere.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those pictures are so so adorable! It looks like you had a blast. It's fun you guys have stayed so close for so long. And yes, Trey IS a stud. I totally agree with your friend. Such a brave little boy! Sorry I didn't make the book group this month. We've been so so super busy. And I'm sad we didn't get to see you when you came out. :< Hope all is well!
Alyson your friend's pictures were so cute. You look the same as you did in high school! She looks like a great friend! How fun you got to see them here too!
2 comments:
Those pictures are so so adorable! It looks like you had a blast. It's fun you guys have stayed so close for so long. And yes, Trey IS a stud. I totally agree with your friend. Such a brave little boy! Sorry I didn't make the book group this month. We've been so so super busy. And I'm sad we didn't get to see you when you came out. :< Hope all is well!
Alyson your friend's pictures were so cute. You look the same as you did in high school! She looks like a great friend! How fun you got to see them here too!
Post a Comment