Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've been Tagged

The Five

Ten years ago…
1. 14 and starting 8th grade in Klamath Falls, Or.
2. My best friends were Kandice McClung, Katie Sutphin, Lois Evans, and Staci Parmelee.
3. We were crazy over boys. Normally the same ones that just got recycled.
4. My friends and I were obsessed with dressing up in costumes and make-up and playing sports.
5. I moved back to Woodinville, WA shortly after this.

Things I need to do today...
1. Pack the Car
2. Take books back to library.
3. Take off for Todd and Heather's house on the way to Nauvoo!
4. Find a sub for Sunday
5. Watch SYTYCD!

Five snacks I enjoy
1. AVACADOeS!!!
2. Diet Soda
3. Key Lime Yogurt
4. Chocolate covered pretzels
5. Symphony Bar

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1.Travel all over the world. There are so many places I want to go.
2. Put my kids music lessons.
3. Buy a car that isn't as old as I am!
4. Buy a Georgian or Charleston style new home that looks antiqued.
5. Pay off medical school.

Five places I have lived…
1. Woodinville, Washington
2.Klamath Falls, Oregon
3.Riverton, Utah
4. Buena Vista, Virginia
5. Richmond, Virginia

I now tag: Melynda, Jenna, Bonnie, Jessica, and Kristi. Ya'll better do it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alyson -
Just wondering what the first qustion was that you were answering!!! Fun to imagine, anyway.
And I'm still a couple of months away from joining your cross-country book club - looking forward to it.

Love you - Mom

Jenna said...

too bad you left today- you missed a pathetic note in your mailbox to you from me. nate gave it back to nick and now it is in the trash. hope you enjoy your next excursion!

Luke and Niki said...

I see we share the same passion for avocados and chocolate covered pretzyls....but not mixed...that would be gross. LOL

I miss the Sharps. =(

us... said...

So we live in Richmond now....Chesterfield to be exact. Where do you guys live? It would be fun to meet up if you or your husband ever have a free night:] Maybe a sunday? It would be really fun to see you guys!