This was my first baby blanket/quilt I have ever made. I followed no pattern and just kind of made it up as I went along! It has some rough spots, but overall I loved how it turned out. I am now making another one for a boy with a different animal. Pictures to come later.
Jayci was mesmerized by her Aunt Kristi playing Guitar Hero. She thought it was the best!
Treyton had another birthday party to go to, so another tutu I made. I think I am getting better at it. I like this one more than the other.
A couple other random things: Yes, Angie, it is the Gummie Bears! I am so glad SOMEone got that. Treyton now has the ability to sing the ENTIRE theme song, which is so dang cute. He also loves to bounce everyone and drink his "gummie juice". Other thing: is anyone else REALLY annoyed with how the Bachelorette turned out? I like DeAnna until she ended up picking Jesse. I know I am lame.
8 comments:
WOW ! ! ! VERY impressive! I guess all those sewing "classes" we had paid off!!! (ha!) Seriously, Alyson, I LOVE your projects!!! How creative!
Love you (and so proud of you and all your skill!) - - Mom
SUPER cute job on the sewing!! Lol, the bachelorette was more than disapointing. I had a big problem with her choosing Jesse! (I'm sure she cares about my opinion) My sister wouldn't let me watch the after show talk stuff. did I miss anything?
When did you become so crafty? I covet your talent. Sin.
I just wanted to let you know how much Mariah loves the tutu! She calls it her flower; she asks to have her flower on and some music, then she dances around.
love this blanket...you are so talented and keep it so quiet. :)
have fun in Ut!
You are so crafty:] I cannot wait to hear about the Utah trip! And about the Deanna thing I was PISSED(excuse the language:]) until I saw them after the rose. They looked happy...when i tried really hard to like jeese I thought of how hard it would be to be the mother of a child that was not yours...but oh well hope it works out!
that baby blanket is so cute, i cant believe you can do that.
I wish we lived close again so our kids could play and we could craft. I need you to school me on tutus and hairbows. the hairbows asap because we're in CODY"S wedding next week and my bald baby needs a bow. So cute to see the fam. Beatiful kiddos. Isn't it about time for another? miss you guys!
Post a Comment