Alyson! How are you? I just got an email that some "Alyson Sharp" was adding me as a friend on face book...but then I saw your picture so I'll let you be my friend :) I have a blog page too. By the way your little kids are so cute! Tell your mom hi for me!
Alyson your pictures are great! I love Jayci on the butterfly bench- how precious. We may be coming to Virginia in the spring for a law convention in D.C., but we have to see what Cam's schedule will be. He doesn't have to dress up for school, but he works as a student rep for a big legal research company, so he has to dress up for presentation and meetings, etc. How is school for Nate? I can't believe that Treyton is starting preschool!!!
cute pics. Jace and Owen look so cute together. What a great match...even if he is a little younger! Loved the pics all of them. So fun to see the Putnam kids too! Jamison misses all of you guys (and so do I)
I'm not cheering... I only did it for football season. I'm so excited to be blogging thou. I showed Alyssa you guys' blog yesterday and she didn't hardly recognize Trey, and def. didn't have a clue that that was Jayci! you guys look GREAT! We would LOVE a visit! And we have a 3 bdrm now at Tmt. So if u need a place to stay then you're welcome!
Alyson Woodruff?! This is Julie...formerly Mortenson. You probably don't remember who the heck I am, but I just randomly came across your blog and was shocked to find it. Your kids are so dang cute! I just had to leave you a comment cause I just got back from Nauvoo like a month ago and we stayed in the same house that you did. Pretty crazy hu? We got to stay in the sweet garden/picket fence room. Lucky us :)
9 comments:
So cute! What a perfect place for photos! I'm expecting a Christmas card ; ]
Those are so so cute! I love them! Cute family.
I am so in love with Jayci's curls! They are beautiful! Treyton looks so grown up!
What a beautiful family! If you guys get the kids ones in wallet size I would love to have a couple for Mom and Dad Sharp's Christmas tree!
Alyson! How are you? I just got an email that some "Alyson Sharp" was adding me as a friend on face book...but then I saw your picture so I'll let you be my friend :)
I have a blog page too. By the way your little kids are so cute! Tell your mom hi for me!
Alyson your pictures are great! I love Jayci on the butterfly bench- how precious. We may be coming to Virginia in the spring for a law convention in D.C., but we have to see what Cam's schedule will be. He doesn't have to dress up for school, but he works as a student rep for a big legal research company, so he has to dress up for presentation and meetings, etc. How is school for Nate? I can't believe that Treyton is starting preschool!!!
cute pics. Jace and Owen look so cute together. What a great match...even if he is a little younger! Loved the pics all of them. So fun to see the Putnam kids too! Jamison misses all of you guys (and so do I)
I'm not cheering... I only did it for football season. I'm so excited to be blogging thou. I showed Alyssa you guys' blog yesterday and she didn't hardly recognize Trey, and def. didn't have a clue that that was Jayci! you guys look GREAT! We would LOVE a visit! And we have a 3 bdrm now at Tmt. So if u need a place to stay then you're welcome!
Alyson Woodruff?! This is Julie...formerly Mortenson. You probably don't remember who the heck I am, but I just randomly came across your blog and was shocked to find it. Your kids are so dang cute! I just had to leave you a comment cause I just got back from Nauvoo like a month ago and we stayed in the same house that you did. Pretty crazy hu? We got to stay in the sweet garden/picket fence room. Lucky us :)
Post a Comment