Monday, August 18, 2008

FINALLY

We have been home from Nauvoo where my family had their reunion, for over a week now and I am just loading the pictures. It has taken me WAY too long. The reunion was so much fun. I loved staying in one big house together and the pool was perfect. My family is so much fun. I loved it and wish we all lived closer so we could get together more often.

The Random Pics:

Petting our wagonride tour horses. Our tour guide was RIdiculous. She kept "admonishing" us and talking about herself in the third person.


All of the adults were able to do a session together. It is so beautiful inside!


Everyone who really knows my mom knows she CANNOT fully open her eyes in pictures. This is Sarena just giving her a hand.


The little boys at Carthage Jail.


Jayci by the Joseph Smith statue.

The Talent Portion of our Evening:

The Dancing princesses. So beautiful!


Treyton sand "puff the magic dragon" while I turned the pages of the his book. He did so well!


Us girls spent a while choreographing this routine. We danced to "Superfreak". Enough said.


Yes, that really is my mom and dad trying to sing I got You babe. The kids LOVED this.


Sarena's family singing a country song about a rock star. Really cute. And Makenzie did such a great job MCing the event.

Our Trek:

Jayci was such a lightweight that she kept bouncing around and hitting her head on the wagon, so she had to be carried the whole way.


And Treyton was such a disaster this morning. So much fun! Funniest thing is Logan, Tyson's little boy. He is the same age as Jayci, but really sturdy in the wagon. He was sitting in the corner with his two arms up over the side and fell asleep being jostled around sitting up. It was so cute!

4 comments:

jeremy and steph said...

I am so glad you posted on our blog! Looks like you guys are doing great...your kiddos are adorable! What year is your hubby in med school? Jeremy is just starting in two weeks!
That's so fun that you know brynne and aaron...they are so fun. In case you didn't catch the connection my bro. Jord married Brynne's sis Paige...small small world :)
Anyway, great to hear from you...if you have any great 'surving med-school as a wifey' tips don't hesitate to pass them my way!

Chelsey said...

What a fun family reunion! I always loved those when I was younger. And I wish I could have seen more of your choreography to 'Super Freak'!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Nice job, Alyson, to be the first one to put up reunion pics. I hadn't seen that one of Sarena opening Mom's eyes. Very funny! See ya soon.

Sara said...

How fun- you have such a fun family! We need to get the kids together to play. Call me anytime, I always hesitate to call in case your hubby has the phone with him at school.