Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Additions to our Family

Treyton has had this stick horse that Papa bought him for the past year. It has been one of his best friends and toys. Seriously. Well, a couple months after he had him, he was jumping off a table while riding him and the pole got stuck on the table and snapped in half. We were able to tape it back together (ghetto, I know) and salvaged it. It lasted about eight more months like that! We are sorry to say we have had to bury him this past week. It was a sad day when Trey learned that mommy can't fix everything. So, off to Toys r us it was. He got to pick out a horse, which he named Spirit, that even makes sounds. He is loving it. While we were there, Jayci wanted to hold one. She REFUSED to let go. So now she has Princess. She even slept with it the first day because she threw a fit when I tried to pry it from her grubby little hands! They love their new horses. Welcome to the family!



Here are a couple of other random pics from today and earlier in the week. Jayci is looking more and more like a little toddler every day. So sad.

She now thinks she can join in with the older kids! She tries, bless her little heart, but just can't keep up.


They are pretty cute siblings. Treyton loves to do whatever she is and likes to sit with her on the couch when she wakes up and eats her breakfast almost two hours after him.

They were playing in my papasan chair base today pretending it was a space shuttle. I love little imaginations.

I am so glad that my kids got my love of reading and not Nate's distain for it! They LOVE their books, and at least Nate has agreed to read theirs to them if nothing else!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for keeping up your blog so well, Alyson! We miss you guys SO MUCH and can't get enough of "seeing" you all! Adorable fotos and darling kids!!!!

Love, Mom Woody

Reams Fam said...

Jayci is such a little cutie! Your kids are so fun! I think it is great that Treyton is such a good older brother!

Julie said...

I'll have to tell Jeremy that I found Todd's blog too. Did you know that he and Todd lived together in the dorms and were in the MTC together? Small world. I'll have to put you on my blog list so I can keep up with you now. By the way, I love your wall with the pictures and star. Super cute!

Julie said...

You'll have to look through my list of blogs too. I bet you know lots of people on there from Klamath.

Warrior Princesa said...

totally tell your mom!!! i've been wondering about your family and how you all are doing! tell todd and kyle hi, and it's so great to see your cute kids!! they are adorable!! so glad that you found me!!!

melynda said...

al, i hope you dont get too sick of hearing how cute your kids are, because they are so freaking adorable! i love the stick horses, and the spaceship! is that the same chair kyle and jamie had?
love ya
i cant believe you made that duck, you are awesome! i had a lot of catching up to do!!

Cam and Josie said...

Your adorable kids are absolutely HILARIOUS! And in the best possible way ; ) Hope all is well!

Angie said...

your kids are just too adorable!

Jamie said...

We have those exact same horses! Hal & Jake love them and Mason follows them around with a broom. We should probably get the poor kid his own.