Thursday, October 2, 2008

October

Well, it is officially my favorite month! I LOVE the fall. I can't wait for the colors to change. They are incredible on this side of the country! This morning at a nice crisp 8:20, we got a knock on the door and Treyton's friend, Austin, wanted to play outside before Trey goes to school. Since his homework was done, we put on the kiddos coats him and they headed out to play. I love the crispiness in the air! Look how cute they are! And Jayci has officially been inducted into their little group. Treyton said "Jayci can come. She is my friend." He even kisses her when his friends aren't looking. But when they see, he plays it cool and wipes off his mouth. What a little boy~
She is really into coloring anything that is around.


The "gang"


Look how little they all look!

They really do love each other. They get so excited to see each other every morning and after every nap or quiet time. She loves her T T and he loves his "Jace Mace".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyson -
What a joy those little kids are!!! (good to remember at those times when you're tired, right??!!!)
Love you - - Mom

Reams Fam said...

Jackson has the same jacket Treyton has...gotta love Target! Your kids are so cute! Treyton is such a good older brother! I hope one day Jackson can follow in Treyton's footsteps!

melynda said...

its our favorite month too!! we love halloween, its better then x-mas!! you are a nice mom to let her color your face.

ps i love your head-band!

Cam and Josie said...

They are too cute. And how they love each other--adorable!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big Jayci is! She looks like a little toddler in this picture! She's not a baby anymore! I SO wish we lived closer so that they could all play. I couldn't agree more with you about october! It's such an exciting, cozy month. Can't wait to see you guys one day!

Kim said...

Too fun! They are so adorable. They grow up too fast, but it will be so fun when Kate gets a little older and can be buddies with Lucy like your two! I added your cute blog to ours if that's okay! Oh, and I love your cute bows you make-how fun! I just might have to order some from you . . .